Souffle acide du vent, larmes brulantes du ciel. Le monde ne ressemble plus aux paysages d'autrefois. Les cataclysmes ont frappé, des colonnes de flammes et de fumées se sont élevées sur l'horizon. La guerre. La guerre des hommes. Et nous, les loups n'avons eu d'autres choix que de fuir. Nombreux furent nos congénères emportés. Nous traversâmes les plaines cabossées, les forêts de cendres, poursuivis par la faim, traqués par la mort.

Notre salut, nous le devions malheureusement à ceux qui avaient provoqué notre malheur.

Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

:: Archives :: Archive des RPs

U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng]

Zwey
Déchéance Sarcastique

Fiche de personnage
force:
U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci68/100U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci  (68/100)
agilité:
U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci79/100U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci  (79/100)
endurance:
U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci85/100U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci  (85/100)
Zwey
En savoir plus
Lun 20 Avr - 22:38

ft Nohy.
see the lightning in your eyes, see the lightning in your eyes.
F : 10/100 • A : 16/100 • E : 18/100

Being idle is the worst, some would say. There was one type of wolves which just didn’t bear staying still for hours, quiet, relaxed, no. They had to set something up, walk around, go for a hunt – and the farthest, the better. Hyperactives.
On the other hand, some were perfectly adapted to resting times and doing-nothing hours in their diaries. As the reader can guess in so far, Zwey was of the second type.

To be precise, the brown wolf wasn’t that lazy. Sure, he was on the track to be considered as so by his packmates ; but they also had developed this habit of showing up at his wrong moments. Was he having a nap, some guy would come out of the blue asking for training, hunting or whatever the hyperactive type would like. Sometimes that was annoying, really.
No wonder why he would leap at any chance to get asleep in a dark and peaceful corner of the camp.

Really, Zwey was happy to help, and balking wasn’t like him. But seriously, what did those wolves have against sleeping ? From the morning until now, when the sun was high and hot and radiant, someone managed to disturb him anytime he tried to stretch out somewhere alone. Hunters and fellow sentries, even pupminders, everyone had something against him sitting here or getting there in the way. Zwey became kind of upset. But it didn’t mean that he would drop it out and make himself useful elsewhere : he had spent a long night of watch after all, and nobody would deny his right to recover for a few hours. His hunting trip would come soon enough. And the camp has to be guarded by adults, anyway – as pups just enjoyed themselves the most running out of it at any time of the day.
Obviously, being asleep wasn’t the best way to watch out for little demons. Well.

Anyway, the young wolf thought as resting his head on his paws, in the cool shade of the cave, he wasn’t good in child-management. And surely would never be. Didn’t matter, he conclude while, at last, falling asleep.
Invité
Invité
Anonymous
En savoir plus
Lun 4 Mai - 22:29

U gotta go far kid

Zwey & Nohy
There's nothing that I'd take back, but it's hard to say there's nothing I regret. Cause when I sing, you shout, I breathe out loud, you bleed, we crawl like animals, but when it's over, I'm still awake. A thousand silhouettes dancing on my chest, no matter where I sleep, you are haunting me

The sun was raised. The dawn was born. With them, you opened one eye. Your jawbone shivered in a yawn. You opened the second eye. Your sight was blurry. Your pupil were burned by the luminosity and you closed them quickly. You waited about five minutes and you tried it out again. The same thing arrived and you fought to win against the sun. A little fighting and after some seconds, you won and your eyes were settled into the light. Without waiting one more second, you woke up and you ran toward the exit of the den. Your eyes adapted themselves to the light of the outside no sooner said than done. Crossing the nasty glance of a wolf, you went back in the den and for fear of getting told a telling-off. The heart pounding, you snuggled against your mother, your sister and your father and you start again to sleep.

You woke up some hours later. Following the same ritual from earlier. You went out the den. Outside, the sun was at his highest point. You observed at lenght the sun and finally, you decided on find an activity. After you had found an activity, the game, you had to find a playmate ! You searched in the camp and finally, you found a brown ball of fur. You decided to go to meet him. You came closer to the wolf silently and when you were ready enough, you jumped on his back then you climbed to his head. Finally, you whispered :

« Hello ! Do you want to play with me ? »

Force → 5
Agilité → 5
Endurance → 10
Code by Reira

Zwey
Déchéance Sarcastique

Fiche de personnage
force:
U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci68/100U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci  (68/100)
agilité:
U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci79/100U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci  (79/100)
endurance:
U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci85/100U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci  (85/100)
Zwey
En savoir plus
Ven 8 Mai - 14:16

F : 10/100 • A : 16/100 • E : 18/100

Zwey was dreaming of grub, for a change. Thankfully, his dreams were quiet enough not to distrub the whole pack by growlings and fang bangings. Didn't want to be seen as a psycho either.
Anyway, he was sleeping peacefully when something touched down his back. Something furry, heavy as as big squirrel, or a small fox. Zwey opened up a hazel eye as the "something" was clumsily climbing up his head.
Hi sunshine. Hey, can't you let me sleep in peace ?

« Hello ! Do you want to play with me ? » A little voice said from above.

Zwey yawned, and slightly righted his head upon his paws :

« Hello. Do I really look like a climbing tree ? »

All of a sudden, the brown wolf bent the head down so that his furry visitor fell between his paws.

« Well, well. What have we here. » He said, as he looked down to the pup.

It didn't tak time before the sentry identifies the wolf cub as the son of Freux. Small, cheerful, all white, and a tiny problem relative to his fourth paw. Like, the fifth wheel somehow. Zwey didn't remember his name, but he remembered what the other wolves were thinking of the little one.
The brown wolve brievely blew on the soft white fur and said :

« It's nap time you squirrel. Aren't you tired ? »

Spoiler:
Helya
Braise d'Hiver
Braise d'Hiver

Fiche de personnage
force:
U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci105/100U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci  (105/100)
agilité:
U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci105/100U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci  (105/100)
endurance:
Helya
En savoir plus
Ven 22 Mai - 14:12

UP ?
Emarok
Pierre d'Été
Pierre d'Été

Fiche de personnage
force:
U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci100/100U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci  (100/100)
agilité:
U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci100/100U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng] Qkci  (100/100)
endurance:
Emarok
En savoir plus
Mer 10 Juin - 10:27

UP
Contenu sponsorisé
En savoir plus

U gotta go far kid • Nohy [eng]

:: Archives :: Archive des RPs