Souffle acide du vent, larmes brulantes du ciel. Le monde ne ressemble plus aux paysages d'autrefois. Les cataclysmes ont frappé, des colonnes de flammes et de fumées se sont élevées sur l'horizon. La guerre. La guerre des hommes. Et nous, les loups n'avons eu d'autres choix que de fuir. Nombreux furent nos congénères emportés. Nous traversâmes les plaines cabossées, les forêts de cendres, poursuivis par la faim, traqués par la mort.

Notre salut, nous le devions malheureusement à ceux qui avaient provoqué notre malheur.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 Hz Google TV (Via ODR ...
499 €
Voir le deal

:: Archives :: Archive des RPs :: Zones extérieurs :: La Surface

Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng]

Zwey
Déchéance Sarcastique

Fiche de personnage
force:
Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci68/100Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci  (68/100)
agilité:
Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci79/100Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci  (79/100)
endurance:
Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci85/100Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci  (85/100)
Zwey
En savoir plus
Lun 20 Avr - 22:39

ft Koschei.
ten feet underground is still too far.
F : 10/100 • A : 16/100 • E : 18/100

The sky was clear, for once. Almost blue. Zwey could see a little bit of its patchwork of sandy clouds and pale surface from his uncomfortable position, close to the floor. But he would’ve liked even closer for now. After all, being hanged from the ceiling waving paws pointlessly, unable to reach the ground, wasn’t his favorite activity. Even when days happened to become so boring he would’ve just wandered, at a loose end. Wolves weren’t designed to fly, y’see.
Somehow, it looked like the jungle of cables spilled from the depths of some human’s strange machine had no idea of this simple fact. Very embarrassing, the brown wolf thought, as he tried to rock backwards and forwards in the air. The thing was that the cables winded around his body wouldn’t let him go, whatever he’d tempt to get free.
Tired to gesticulate in vain, Zwey let himself hang down above the floor of the house he’d fallen into, remembering how he'd stupidly got there.

The worst was that misfortune fell on him very simply. From the day his pack emerged from the depth of earth, Zwey had grown more and more tired of hunting around on every land, desperately trying to catch a prey which had certainly died weeks before. There was just no prey. That was the conclusion he came to.
Or, at least, no prey wanting to be catch by him, making no difference in the end. He may be a sentry, but he had to participate to supply too.
Thus, he decided to take a look to the human perimeter. He ran to the places they usually enjoyed, and wandered here and there, until he found himself in a deserted land where no life sign where to be found. There, were lying the biggest man-made machines he had ever seen : like elephants which’d have all died in the same place, turning the land into a huge and silent cemetery of metal and rust.
Fearless, Zwey had explored the sad and unpleasant place, wondering what he could find out : he climbed up an iron monster resting on the ground, and followed the path of its giant bones until he discovered a small house on which the machine had fallen. But as he jumped on the top of its roof, the wood collapsed under his paws, and the young wolf fell into the arms of multiple cables coming from the machine. And the more he tried to escape, the more he got tangled in.

So by now he had no idea of how he could escape from this embarrassing adventure alive.

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
En savoir plus
Sam 25 Avr - 11:02

Take me back to Earth

With
Zwey
F 24 | A 17 | E 24

When the lone wolf went out to visit the old Fun Fair and picked up the scent trail of an Esobek wolf, little did he expect to find what he found: a young wolf tangled up in a cluster of cables, helplessly rocking around and trying to set himself free.

From the black wolf’s point of view, right outside a broken window, the poor sod’s situation was comical; his paws aimlessly pounding the air as if he were trying to swim. The lone wolf let out a devilish laugh that resonated inside the house where the other wolf was trapped. He was still chuckling when he jumped inside the building through the broken window carefully so as to not injure himself with the sharp glass. He could now see the gaping hole in the roof from which the pack wolf had probably fallen from. The nameless wolf took a moment to appreciate the scene before approaching the victim, delighted at the idea that the other wolf’s life was basically in his paws now.

“My, my, what have you gotten yourself into?”

The solitary wolf started circling around the airborne one, detailing the way the cables were tangled up. He could just kill the helpless wolf with a snap of his jaws, but what would have been the point? Even if killing felt good, it would be too easy, like killing a mouse that would have lost its legs.

Plus his pantry was already full, so he really had no interest in murdering this stranger.

The cables were made of plastic, probably electric cables. Cutting them with his teeth would be easy. He finished one more circle before stopping in front of the Esobek wolf and making eye contact with him:

“Now, stop moving so I can get you out of this mess.”

Zwey
Déchéance Sarcastique

Fiche de personnage
force:
Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci68/100Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci  (68/100)
agilité:
Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci79/100Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci  (79/100)
endurance:
Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci85/100Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci  (85/100)
Zwey
En savoir plus
Mer 29 Avr - 14:35

And as if the situation wasn't upsetting enough by now, someone was having fun mocking him like mad from the outside. Thank you for supporting, really, Zwey thought as he began to gnaw the nearest cable annoyingly. To this end, he had to twist his head behind until his neck hurts, and the resulting lack of strength was preventing him from biting through. He definitely was stuck.
Perhaps his mysterious visitor finally felt sorry for the brown wolf, because he jumped inside by the severed windows and rose his head toward him.
Zwey looked down at his guest, a thick-haired black wolf staring up with golden drops of mischief set in the fur of his face.

« My, my, what have you gotten yourself into ? » The black wolf said, finally.

Wow. Here comes the cavalry. Thank you sir.
Or not, as far as he knew. That's to say, nothing at all. About the guy, he meant.
For a second, Zwey had wondered whether the guy intended to help him or just sit there and enjoy the show.
Zwey prefered to grumble than answer the question, which he found kinda insulting. Come on dude, at least show some compassion.
Thanksfully, the black one stopped being sarcastic for a while :

« Now, stop moving so I can get you out of this mess. »

Zwey sighted with relief. His eyes kept contact for a moment, then moved. The young wolf wasn't exactly the long-straight-glances type - wasn't the eye-contact type at all.

« Yeah yeah. » He said, indeed letting himself hang down unrestrainedly. « Thanks for helping. »

He stared at the black wolf from above : he might not encounter problems in cutting the cables down. Beside, Zwey wondered why the lad wanted to help him : well maybe the kind type. In any case, he wasn't from his pack.
Clearing his throat, the young wolf asked :

« Well then, I'm Zwey. What were you doing around there ? Nice view ? »
Invité
Invité
Anonymous
En savoir plus
Sam 2 Mai - 10:50

Take me back to Earth

With
Zwey
F 24 | A 17 | E 24

“Yeah yeah. Thanks for helping.”

The black wolf nodded as the brown one went still and proceeded to jump on a nearby wooden crate to have better access to the cables that were holding the pack wolf above the ground.

“Well then, I'm Zwey. What were you doing around there ? Nice view ?”

That was a name that didn’t ring any bell, except that it reminded him of “zwei”, which meant “two” in a foreign language, but it was probably a pure coincidence; just another meaningless name for a meaningless wolf.

The solitary wolf took a moment to think about his answer before speaking, his eyes sill detailing the complex clutter of wires.

“Nice to meet you, Zwey. My name’s Stannis.”

The name of an old legendary human king... or pretender for that role anyway, it’s weird how right now the solitary wolf couldn’t remember whether he reached that end right now, but that was unimportant.

“As for what I’m doing here, I just like this place.”

A smile appeared on the newly named Stannis as he pressed his front paws on his new friend’s back. The cables tightened even more around the poor wolf’s body.

“Sorry mate, it’s just to help me reach the cables, it won’t take long.”

Of course that was a lie, he could’ve reached them from where he stood without needing to use the other wolf as a stool, but where would have been the fun in that? Now the brown wolf couldn’t move and was probably feeling short of breath as one of the cables was grasping his neck and throat.

Stannis then deliberately took his time to cut the cables and started with those that were the most fragile and hamped the wolf the less, before moving to those that restrained his legs and then, finally, the one around his neck. The black wolf then quickly put his front paws back on the crate before the other one dropped to the ground disgracefully.

Zwey
Déchéance Sarcastique

Fiche de personnage
force:
agilité:
endurance:
Zwey
En savoir plus
Ven 8 Mai - 0:21

As the black wolf remained silent for a while, Zwey took the chance to look at him a bit further. Somehow, he didn't know why, but there was something in the guy which was making him feel ill at ease. Maybe he was allergic to black fur, who knows - he thought out of bravado, almost dislocating his neck in the process of gazing at the stranger.
Finally the wolf deigned to present himself, and Zwey wrinkled his nose. Never heard about anyone of this name, though.
Well, if he had to pick it up at random, he would've said loner. Who knows why. As "Stannis" said he was pleased to meet him, Zwey felt like he didn't mean a single word coming out of his mouth.
Not like he was prejudiced against loners in any way...

« As for what I’m doing here, I just like this place. »

Who in the world would say such a thing ? Nothing to eat, nothing to hunt, a bunch of broken iron monsters stacked one above the other... that place wasn't of any real interest for a wolf.
So. Black, ironic, loner and eccentric. Great, everything he liked in people.
But after all, he said he was there to help. The esobek's certainely had to give him the benefit of the doubt.

« Sorry mate, it’s just to help me reach the cables, it won’t take long. »

Or not. Am I really paranoïd or... Zwey brievely barked in annoyance, feeling the cables strenghtening around his throat. The rubber pushed down into his skin and quickly, he found himsle about suffocating. Would've he been careless, he would have growled at Stannis with bare fangs, to teach him that wolves had to breath to survive.
Unless he was doing it on purpose.
And that possibility was even a bit more worring.
When he was finally set free, Zwey didn't get the time to feel relieved : the lack of air had blurred his vision, and he didn't manage to recover himself enough to land on his paws. A brief squeal slipped out when he fell on his bent limb, but at least he didn't get hurt.
Thanks mister blackberry.
Zwey got back on his paws and faced his - well - saviour. Now that they were on the same level, he realized that he was taller - which wasn't oftenly the case, to be precise. The brown wolf made a short eye contact, then avoided the yellow pupils as he used to.
Then he sat down.

« Thanks for... well, throwing me back from heaven. I guess. » He frowned. « But do it sweeter, next time. Please. I'm a fragile little thing you know. »

Now that he wasn't rocking around in space anymore, Zwey had recovered his sense of humor.
Invité
Invité
Anonymous
En savoir plus
Mer 13 Mai - 15:45

Take me back to Earth

With
Zwey
F 24 | A 17 | E 24

Stannis had to contain his laugh when the brown miserably crashed on the concrete floor, almost out of breath; instead, he just sat up on his perch of crates with a satisfied grin on his face that would have given chills to anyone, and jumped back to the ground when the Esobek finally got back on his feet. The black wolf’s smile narrowed but didn’t disappear. It never disappears.

The brown wolf -what was his name again? ... Ah yes, “Zwey”- Zwey, seemed unable to maintain eye contact for long periods of time, but Stannis still kept his eyes fixed on him, just for the pleasure of making him feel uncomfortable.

“Thanks for... well, throwing me back from heaven. I guess.”

The black wolf nodded in acknowledgement. He liked politeness.
A frown appeared on Zwey’s face as he said his next words:

“But do it sweeter, next time. Please. I'm a fragile little thing you know.”

That little wolf seems to think he's funny, doesn't he? Stannis’s dark smile widened again as he let out a small giggle and got even closer to the one he just saved, leaving only a few inches between their two snouts and chasing his elusive eyes with his golden discs.

“Oh, I like fragile little things.”

The black wolf stood still for a few moments as he delighted from the unease that breathed from the brown wolf, and then stepped away to sit a few feet back.

“So, I told you what I was doing here, but what about you? What drives a pack wolf to these dangerous lands?”

The lone wolf kind of liked this fella, he seemed like the kind who knows to take an opportunity when it presents itself. He started to wonder what next he could do with him, perhaps use him against his own pack. Force him to steal food to give to the black wolf, maybe? No, that was too basic, this young pal deserved something more... special.
In time, Stannis will find how to use him, even if it's not right now. He has a debt to pay after all, and the lone wolf expects payment.

Heda
Mirage Ardent
Mirage Ardent

Fiche de personnage
force:
Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci13/100Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci  (13/100)
agilité:
Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci5/100Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci  (5/100)
endurance:
Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci9/100Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng] Qkci  (9/100)
Heda
En savoir plus
Sam 30 Mai - 0:18

up
Zwey
Déchéance Sarcastique

Fiche de personnage
force:
agilité:
endurance:
Zwey
En savoir plus
Sam 30 Mai - 0:26

Some had good time just wandering around hey ? Zwey wished that he had the opportunity to stroll doing nothing in particular like this. Maybe he would have become a loner himself, be the times less hard for all wolves.
The next answer of Stannis made the brown wolf blink: yeah, definitely flirting. He didn't like that smile on his face by the way - or, to be precise, didn't know if he had to appreciate it or not.
On the one hand he looked like wanting to eat the esobek's alive; on the other sharing a good joke. But he also applied himself to make eyecontact, as if he actually thought about Zwey as a shy little thing.
The brown wolf hold a smile back and kept on looking at his speaker although not directly in the eye. Here we're chasing, one after the other.

« So, I told you what I was doing here, but what about you? What drives a pack wolf to these dangerous lands? »

Let's be clear. It was becoming more obvious at every second that the loner had an idea in mind. But Zwey wasn't the type of letting an occasion slip through his paws, even such an unexpected situation. Risks had to be evaluated, fine. The question was: what was it that Stannis wanted, and which one of them was the smartest ?
Not forgetting that Zwey didn't act for nothing. Ever.
So he was both feeling uneasy, as the situation could become really dangerous for him; but also enjoyed the scene because maybe, just maybe, a good deal was at stake.
Who was that guy, by the way? Zwey thought that he should try to know a bit more about loners. Alway useful.

« Hunting. » He said laconically. « 'Should have guessed that I'd found nothing there though. »

Tilting the head:

« Except for you of course. What's so interesting around here by the way? »
Invité
Invité
Anonymous
En savoir plus
Mar 16 Juin - 9:52

Take me back to Earth

With
Zwey
F 24 | A 17 | E 24

Stannis’s comment hit the other in the right spot it seems, as it triggered a surprised blink; although he looked like he was hiding his deeper reaction. Anyway, it had an effect and that’s what was important.

Zwey took a while to answer the next question. Was he making a lie or just thinking about what would happen next? Stannis prefered to think it was the latter, a lie would have been both disappointing and upsetting. He didn’t like people lying to his face, which could sound really hypocrite coming from him, but as he often liked to say: he didn’t lie, just bent the truth.

Which, if I may say, is basically the same thing, but don’t tell that to him.

“Hunting. Should have guesses that i’d find nothing here though.”

Fair enough. He did look like a hunter, and Stannis knew that pack wolves had troubles with humans occupying their preferred hunting grounds. The lone wolf nodded at the satisfying answer.

But then Zwey tilted his head in a sort of puckish way before letting his next words out:

“Except for you of course. What's so interesting around here by the way?”

Stannis picked up the compliment, or at least what he thought was one, and you could see him straightening up because of the flattery. He got up and walked closer to the other wolf in the same fashion as earlier:

“You mean besides me, I suppose?”

He let out a small laugh before jumping out of the building by the same broken window with which he got in and invited his new friend to follow him with a movement of the head.

“The old ferris wheel used to be the main attraction around here, while it was still standing. Such a majestic thing. It’s a real shame it fell.”

The lone wolf took a moment to stare at the metal carcass with a helf-faked nostalgia, then turned to his companion again, the nostalgia replaced with a malicious sparkle in his eyes:

“I can give you a tour of place, show you where to find what, tell you all the little secrets about these machines, and show you all the marvels scatterred across the place. You may even find something to bring back to your pack, who knows?”

He then made a small well-placed break where he faked hesitating before going on:

“But you know... This is like home to me and I don’t know if it would be such a good idea to show it to a stranger... I mean, we could be friends, although friends share, right? But, I already cut you out of the mess you got yourself in and now I’m offering you to visit my home... It feels like I’m the only one sharing here...”

Another well placed break and more faked thinking:

“Hm... You know what? What if we make a deal? I give you a tour of my house, and you give me a tour of yours at a later date, seems fair, doesn’t it? Considering I saved your life, it isn’t much of a favor to ask.”

That doesn’t mean he wouldn’t make his friend pay the rest of his debt at a later date, but it wouldn’t have been a good idea to bring that up now.

Zwey
Déchéance Sarcastique

Fiche de personnage
force:
agilité:
endurance:
Zwey
En savoir plus
Mar 23 Juin - 1:16

ten feet underground
is still too far.
Zwey & Koschei
As he spoke, Zwey followed every reaction of the loner out of the corner of his eye. Stannis was sensitive to flattery, he noticed ; and that was a bad thing for him. Because when you talked about courting, you could say Zwey was a past master in this particulary art. Only he didn't really have to practice in his current social situation, did he? Pack wolf's life was quite easy to run after all.
The brown wolf applied to stay attentive, keeping the information in a corner of his mind.
The black one suddenly got closer and Zwey controlled himself not to step back... which was certainly what His Highness wanted him to. He wasn't sure yet, but Stannis' little play had begun to amuse him. Or maybe was it his manners only. Hence the nickname.

« You mean besides me, I suppose? » He asked with rhetoric before jumping out of the window.

Yeah, besides ya exactly. Zwey smiled. He wagged his tail for a second then followed the move. Once outside, the blackwolf spoke again - he surely was one of a speaker. The pack wolf followed his loner cousin when he described him the purpose and fell of one of the giant iron monsters lying all over the place.
Well, either he was really emotional a wolf, fallen in love with all the human garbage - with all due respect - or really a wonderful player. Unfortunately Zwey couldn't say it yet.

« I can give you a tour of place, » Stannis said then, and later on: « ... You may even find something to bring back to your pack, who knows? »

Then, Zwey couldn't denied being interested : knowing the places, meant knowing where the preys were hiding. And for him that information was kind of... vital. Even only for the peace of his mind.
But with this kind of individual, the ginger wolf knew that everything had to come with a price. Always. And this thought held him back, listening attentively to his words :

« But you know... This is like home to me and I don’t know if it would be such a good idea to show it to a stranger... I mean, we could be friends, although friends share, right? But, I already cut you out of the mess you got yourself in and now I’m offering you to visit my home... It feels like I’m the only one sharing here... »

Oh, come on, I see you comin'. Zwey thought suddenly, and holding back a laugh he licked over his nose. But his hazel eyes were sparkling as he listened to the black wolf.
Yes your Highness. You may like to know that I don't really have friends of my own. And guess why ?

« Hm... You know what? What if we make a deal? I give you a tour of my house, and you give me a tour of yours at a later date, seems fair, doesn’t it? Considering I saved your life, it isn’t much of a favor to ask. »

Zwey's fangs sparkled, then he let go a gentle canine laugh. Then he looked Stannis frankly in the eye:

« Come on mate. You cannot ask me something that could litteraly cut my head off, and just give me a safe walk in return. I'm sure someone like you understands that. »

A bright, malicious smile came out in return, as the brown wolf teasingly brushed against his new "friend" and walked around him. This game could be played by both - for now that they were both on an equal footing - and Zwey wasn't that easy to fool.
Offer me something priceless, your Highness. If you wanna run me wild.

« But I have to say, I'm interested. And yeah, I suppose I owe you, after all. »

In turn, he jumped on the nearest iron piece and layed down on it, his head high as Stannis': as far as he was aware, the black wolf wasn't the type who would bear being looked down at; and well, he didn't intent to piss him off after all.
Because they were good friends now after all, weren't they?
Force : 10 - Agilité : 16 - Endurance : 18
Code de la fiche by Helya

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
En savoir plus
Ven 26 Juin - 17:36

Take me back to Earth

With
Zwey
F 24 | A 17 | E 24

Zwey’s pink tongue escpaed his mouth to humidify his small black nose. Something was burning in his eyes, and from that, Stannis could tell he too got his share of fun out of this whole situation. Playing with a partner is always more interesting than playing alone, and Stannis was very happy of having found such a nice playpal. Now to see how far they would actually go before one of them gave up, as this is a game that one cannot fully win...

The pack wolf produced a small laugh and then their eyes met again, the same sparkle still igniting those of Zwey.

“Come on mate. You cannot ask me something that could litteraly cut my head off, and just give me a safe walk in return. I'm sure someone like you understands that.”

Not a fool this one, but that Stannis had already understood. He was expecting him to have some reservations, but that didn’t mean he didn’t hope he could manage to convince his friend.

Both wolves smiled at each other as the brown one walked past Stannis, the latter shivering a little as their furs brushed against each other. This whole... situation, was bound to end interestingly.

Malice was in Zwey’s voice as he continued:

“But I have to say, I'm interested. And yeah, I suppose I owe you, after all.”

Yes, you do.
The black wolf had an exaggerated expression of disappointment on his face, like a child to whom you’d refuse a toy, as he approached his friend again, which was now resting atop a piece of metal.

“Oh come on! Are you really afraid of a little risk? What’s more exciting than the danger of being discovered... ?”

His features changed into a more suggestive expression as he leaned into the other one’s ear and deposited a small, almost-sensual whisper:

“Besides, I can be very discreet. I’m not the noisy type...”

He then took a step back and sat before he kept going:

[colo=darkred]“But I guess you won’t be convinced so easily. Perhaps I can add something else to the equation? What could possibly satisfy you?”
[/color]
Zwey
Déchéance Sarcastique

Fiche de personnage
force:
agilité:
endurance:
Zwey
En savoir plus
Jeu 2 Juil - 2:22

ten feet underground
is still too far.
Zwey & Koschei
As he was laying still, the black wolf came to try to convince him:

« Oh come on! Are you really afraid of a little risk? What’s more exciting than the danger of being discovered...? »

Zwey frowned again. Seems like his own cautiousness was underestimated. Some liked to play with life as a trickery game, walking on a knife-edge at every moment. Looking for adrenaline he supposed.
Well, for him, all that he desired was to be left alone with food to eat and clean water to drink and some fellows for everyday safety. Risking his comfort for a little foolish stroll around his territory was a bit too much. Since he had actually nothing to gain from this, everything to lose, the decision was somehow a pain in the ass. Actually, even though the lone wolf was not a real threat to his pack either, he still seemed kinda smart. Smart enough to sell information to the right one.
It wasn’t a risk the sentry was willing to take by now.
But on the other hand…

« Besides, I can be very discreet. I’m not the noisy type... »

Zwey let the wolf carry on with his ploy, softly wagging his tail and blinking normally. Then Stannis spoke again:

« But I guess you won’t be convinced so easily. Perhaps I can add something else to the equation? What could possibly satisfy you? »

He took a moment to think.
Obviously, grub was the first thing to come to his mind. Right. Think again, Zwey, let your guts alone.
He stared at the black wolf for a while, doing only that. Thinking. And the pros and cons weren’t in favor of his new “friend”.
Besides, he wasn’t starving at this very moment, so less easily influenced.

« Y’know, I’ve got nothing in mind for the moment. » He answered. « Know what? I have to go. But I’m sure we can carry on with this later. I’m a sentry. So you know where to find me don’t ya. »

And sotly he realized that the stakes had slowly changed as they were talking. Who cared about sightseeing in esobeks’ or loners’ lands after all? In the black one’s eyes he was seeing – and pretty sure that it was the same for him – that he could get something more interesting from his new “friend”. Well. Give and take of course. But there was the interest, fired up in both side. Maybe a chance to take.
Force : 10 - Agilité : 16 - Endurance : 18
Code de la fiche by Helya

Invité
Invité
Anonymous
En savoir plus
Mar 7 Juil - 15:32

Take me back to Earth

With
Zwey
F 24 | A 17 | E 24

Stannis knew his plot was doomed to fail when he saw the frown on Zwey’s face. He was expecting it, but still, the failure hurt his pride a bit. But what is a failure now doesn’t have to be one forever, and Stannis wasn’t one to give up so easily. At first, he had thought that this Zwey fella was the kind that would enjoy a little challenge, but he was wrong. What he wasn’t wrong about, though, was that the pack wolf knew an opportunity when it presented itself, that was clearly something the lone wolf could be sure of, and now he knew what the wolf’s limits were.

“Y’know, I’ve got nothing in mind for the moment. Know what? I have to go. But I’m sure we can carry on with this later. I’m a sentry. So you know where to find me don’t ya.”

He’s a sentry then, this explains that. A sentry couldn’t be seen walking around an unknown wolf inside his pack’s territory.

Stannis nodded, visibly disappointed, but hiw smile still not departed from his face, before going a few steps back as to leave Zwey enough space to get down from his perch.

“Well then, don’t let me keep you. We’ll meet again, Zwey”

These two sentences acted as a goodbye on his part. He smiled one last time at his new friend before turning around and disappearing behind an old cotton candy stand.

Zwey
Déchéance Sarcastique

Fiche de personnage
force:
agilité:
endurance:
Zwey
En savoir plus
Lun 20 Juil - 14:05

[J'ai pas d'idée pour clore en fait x) J'archive]
Contenu sponsorisé
En savoir plus

Take me back to Earth • Koschei [eng]

:: Archives :: Archive des RPs :: Zones extérieurs :: La Surface